Health Form Packets:
Please note that some forms require a physician’s signature and/or a notary.
- Allergy Packet (Please use for Food and/or Insect Allergies)
- Asthma Packet (This is for inhaler use at school)
- Diabetes Packet:
- Medication Packet (Please use for prescription and over the counter medications)
- Please note all Rx medications must have the prescription label attached stating the student and physician name, date, dosage, and name of the drug and be in the original container.
- All over the counter medications must be in the original container and be accompanied by a written order from the physician.
- Medication must be transported to and from the clinic by parent of guardian. It is not safe to allow students to transport medications.
- Substances that will not be given at school are: prescription narcotic analgesics, herbal, and food supplements.